Why not come join our team?
We are looking to recruit full time and part time enthusiastic individuals to come and work in our busting, busy and friendly nursery.
We are looking for qualified and unqualified individuals who have a passion to work with young children. You must be willing to complete in house training if unqualified.
We are looking a level 3 qualified practitioner to join our dedicated, family friendly team.
Newly qualified practitioners are welcome to apply
– To contribute towards providing a warm, friendly and stimulating environment, offering good quality play, care and education both indoors and outdoors.
– To work as part of an already successful team and assist in the planning of a programme of care, education and play activities for children 0-5 years.
– To ensure compliance with Safeguarding Policies and Health & Safety.
– To work as a part of an already successful team
– Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
– To work in partnership with parents and maintain positive relationships
– Have a positive approach to outside play
It is a requirement that successful candidates provide 2 referees (including their last employer) and to have an enhanced DBS clearance check which will be funded by the nursery.
We offer a fantastic online training platform and ensure all staff access training where possible to improve their skill sets.
As a setting we offer a high level of support around staff wellbeing and have an on site designated well being officer.
Full time hours: 43.75 per week
Job Types: full time or flexible for right candidate, Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.75 per hour
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Childcare: 2 years (preferred)